Fights Engine Wear
AMSOIL Synthetic Marine Engine Oil’s naturally strong base oils resist viscosity loss due to mechanical shear. It develops a tough lubricating film that protects engine parts, even in high-heat, high-rpm conditions that breakdown other oils. Synthetic Marine Engine Oil contains robust anti-wear additives that further reduce wear in metalto-metal contact regions, guarding against compression loss for maximum power and engine life.
Excellent Anti-Rust Performance
Good rust protection is not natural to motor oil; it comes only by design. AMSOIL Synthetic Marine Engine Oil is fortified with potent inhibitors that guard against damaging rust and corrosion. It protects engines during use and during inactivity or long-term storage.
- Excellent high-stress, high-rpm endurance
- Increased rust and corrosion protection
- NMMA FC-W Catalyst Compatible
Use in gasoline-fueled four-stroke inboards, outboards, inboard/outboards, supercharged watercraft engines and personal watercraft, including those made by Honda,* Mercury,* Yamaha,* Johnson/Evinrude,* Bombardier/BRP,* Suzuki,* Nissan,* Tohatsu,* OMC,* Volvo-Penta,* Mercruiser,* Chevrolet* and Ford.*
NMMA FC-W Catalyst Compatible – API SM, JASO MA
- Four-stroke outboard motors and personal watercraft applications: Due to potential fuel dilution or water contamination, change oil at the engine or watercraft manufacturer-recommended interval.
- Inboard and I/O applications: Change oil at two times the engine manufacturer recommended interval or one year, whichever comes first.